TAYEANITA | LA FASHION
Another day in LA, another amazing c.o.f.f.e.e. shop and another fashion trendsetter SPOTTED. Petite, full of life, and a style to be noticed for miles. I met this brunette bombshell at Verve ( a favorite ‘hangout’ to be discussed at another time ). On SUNNY day in Los Angeles (shocker) and needed to stop her in her tracks to snag a few images to share.
This designer and fashion chick is working on her own livelihood - www.tayeanita.com and is a walking advertisement for living a life in style. See below the answers to my interrogation. Her labels were not called out in entirety but you can notice in the photographs her mix of high fashion and casual threads that make her effortless look one for men and women to admire!
· What did you do when you first woke up this morning? Without a question, SoulCycle. The addiction is real and she’s not afraid to admit it!
· What was the first item you put on? Her shirt, shout out to Nasty Girl.
· What inspired your outfit? All Black Everything was the inspiration. Wearing black and popping a bit of color is what is trending in her life right now.
· How do you take your coffee? Coffee? Pass the juice. She is not guzzling down those caffeinated beverages like the rest of us!
· Who do you draw style inspiration from? TUMBLR! There is no one specifically that is necessarily her go to icon.
· What kind of music do you listen to? Everything. Everything Everything. From Celine Dion to Jack Johnson to Rock-n-Roll.
· Do you sleep with your socks on or off? Off – obviously.
· How much would you say you total outfit costs? 10k. Please do not jump her if you meet her!
Model: Taye Anita